Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wish Wish Wish

It's that time of year people, and I've decided to share my personal wish list here, not because I am expecting any of you to get me anything, but because it's kinda fun to see what people like don't ya think? Without further ado...

1. Lululemon's "Wunder Under" pant in Black, size 6. I've heard wonders (haha) about these pants and can't wait to replace all of my beloved sweats with them ;)
2. These Sam Edelman "Petty" Ankle Booties in putty, size 7.5. Extremely versatile for both fall/winter and spring/summer AND I love the color-goes with everything! Bonus is the low heel-essential for a mom with a "will-walk-in-the-next-year" son :).

3. Would love this beautiful gold bar necklace stamped with Cole's name. It's an Etsy find and only $47! Wish it was real gold, but I'd love it nonetheless!
4. Two cookbooks for the re-bourgeoning chef! Can't go wrong with Ina or Deb!
5. A Le Creuset Dutch Oven because it's so versatile and it'll last for decades!

6. Some gold bracelet love. This Stella and Dot Gold Spike beauty and this classic J.Crew Pave Link bracelet that I'd wear together with my watch, all piled up on one arm!
7. A Slouchy Beanie. Because I have a big head and I think this would make it look less big :) Plus, I like to wear hats in the wintertime and it also means one less day to wash my hair. Hah! And it's cute!
8. A pedicure and a massage! Every new Mom's ideal day off :)
So anywho, there you have it-my wish list for this year :). Of course, I am beyond blessed and was already given the best "gift" of all this year...
Duh! :D

Happy Shopping all! 
Aim








1 comment:

  1. Great list, fancy. :) And that gold necklace is a must!

    ReplyDelete