Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl for Dummies

Hi there,
So the Super Bowl is this weekend and I'm actually quite excited about it. Blane and I have been watching a lot of football for some reason this season and I've found that I really enjoy it! Who knew?

I read an article online today and it made me laugh...it also educated me on all I need to know about this year's big game so at least I can sound like I know what I'm talking about come Sunday ;). If you're interested, you can read the article here. It's worth the read so you won't feel stupid when everyone else is talking football and you have no clue what the heck a "HarBowl" is. Just read the article-it'll fill ya in. ;)

Can't decide who I'm rooting for...the scandal-teased veteran or the backup-now-starter-qb? Eh-let's be honest, I'm really rooting for Beyonce+her halftime show! Woot woot! :D

Have a happy weekend all!
Aim

No comments:

Post a Comment